The level consists of 5 levels ranges from 1 to 5, and each level is divided into two levels A and B. To come up with the levels, scores from; attendance, examination and Supervisor evaluation are gathered and calculated.
|MK EDU Leveling||TOEIC||TOEICSpeaking||IELTS||TOEFL|
◈ Level Test
• If the arrival is in the morning, level test starts in the afternoon.
• If the arrival is in the afternoon, exam would be on the next day Exam consist of: Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking Questionnaire and answer sheet are given for listening, reading and writing test.
• And interview for the speaking test.
• The subject depends on the test results, and the class/schedule is arranged based on the level.
◈ Speaking Policy
◈ Teachers’ Hiring
- Tutors are hired based on the result of interviews, essay tests, and demo teaching.
- Allotment of subjects are according to the test results.
- Exam is help every month to evaluate the teachers.
◈ Time Table
|Time||Mon ~ Thu||Fri||Sat||Sun|
|06:00 ~ 07:00||Wake up||Wake up||Activities Or Free time||Free time|
|07:00 ~ 08:00||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|08:00 ~ 09:00||1st class||1st class|
|09:00 ~ 10:00||2nd class||2nd class|
|10:00 ~ 11:00||3rd class||3rd class|
|11:00 ~ 12:00||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|12:00 ~ 13:00||4th class||4th class||Free time|
|13:00 ~ 14:00||5th class||5th class|
|14:00 ~ 15:00||6th class||6th class|
|15:00 ~ 16:00||7th class||7th class|
|16:00 ~ 17:00||8th class||8th class|
|17:00 ~ 18:00||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner|
|18:00 ~ 19:00||휴식시간||Free time||Free time||Free time|
|19:00 ~ 20:00||Special Class|
|20:00 ~ 21:00||Self study|
|22:00 ~||Curfew (8pm)||Curfew(2AM)||Curfew(2AM)||Curfew(10PM)|